Sunday, April 5, 2009

Trip to Zions

The Great Arch

It was during Spring break that my mom helped me plant the garden, cousins came for the first swim of the season and Ter decided to take us on a little trip. I'm really not a shoot from the hip type of person when it comes to travel, but Ter got a wild hair and off we went. Just before we left for Zions, Ter had everyone pack an overnight bag. I said, so where are we staying? Ter's reply was, I don't know. We'll see where we end up. Oooookay!
Once at Zions, the one and only little hike we took was up to Weeping Rock. This was a simple 30 minute hike round trip. Ummm, that's if you're in shape. Remember, I'm not an outdoorsey type of gal. I was huffing and puffing before we even got to our destination. Let's just say I enjoyed the rest of the scenery from the car window.

Megan and Tiffany (I did finally make it to the top!)



Terance B

Spencer in front of Checker Board Mesa




Ter and the kids in front of one of the museums. There are several in the park and they were put together very well. We enjoyed the exhibits and films that were available.






Temple of Sinawava









Brevin inside Weeping Rock






Court of the Patriarchs






Spencer heading up to Weeping Rock







1 comment:

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

What a beautiful place! Sounds like a FUN trip.
-Steph