Hi everyone,
I kind of fell off the blogging boat for a while. You may want to grab a drink and some popcorn for this read. It's a bit lengthy. Oh and you may want to start from the bottom. I keep forgetting that when I put in the info. it reads newest to oldest. I make reference in the newest stuff about what's in the oldest stuff. Did you follow me on that? It looks like not all of my posts fit on this page. Go back to where you see Brevin learning to play Triads. Then you'll be caught up. Have a fabulous day!
Happy Valentines Day!
13 years ago
4 comments:
Wow! You guys have been busy! All of your projects look amazing. We're probably coming to Utah for the 4th of July so hopefully we'll get to see you all.
What fun things you guys have been up to! Seeing Zion pics makes me want to go there. Ive never heard of that mt. resort either. We need to have another family reunion and i think someplace like that would be great! Thanks for all the posts!
It was nice to get caught up with you guys. Sounds like you are as busy as ever. We wish you were closer cause your kids seem to be growing up so fast. Tell everyone hi from the Mannings.
Annette, Can't see to see your family. The 4th will be loads of fun. Tiffany
Post a Comment