I don't know if you've noticed the dates on all these posts, but they all happen within a weeks time. It took everything out of me to just manage the chaos.

My awesome neighbor is a painter and offered to paint my living room book shelves. This is while Ter is in the backyard bustin' his rear to get the coop built.

I layed the doors out on the driveway while he primed the shelving.

He used a waterbase paint, but told me it would take 30 days to cure. So I shouldn't load up my shelves right away. I thought this was a good piece of info. I never knew it took that long.

This is just the primer on the bookshelves.

Then this is the final coat ont he doors and shelves. For some reason I didn't take the actual bookshelf with the final coat.
No comments:
Post a Comment