I've just spent 12 hours blogging. So check out what we did in September and August. I figured if I went backwards I'd have an easier time remembering details.
Wow! You guys really have been busy. That is a lot to post too. I think I would have given up, but I'm glad you didnt because I loved seeing what you guys are up too. Way to do all the canning! I love seeing all the bottles lined up when they are done. Your kids are growing up so fast too. I think Spencer's flying and JROTC things are really cool. Megan is a girl after my own heart when it comes to animals too. I'm glad Brevin is okay after his fall too. Keep up the posting!!
3 comments:
Wow! You guys really have been busy. That is a lot to post too. I think I would have given up, but I'm glad you didnt because I loved seeing what you guys are up too. Way to do all the canning! I love seeing all the bottles lined up when they are done. Your kids are growing up so fast too. I think Spencer's flying and JROTC things are really cool. Megan is a girl after my own heart when it comes to animals too. I'm glad Brevin is okay after his fall too. Keep up the posting!!
so glad you updated. love to see what you're doing on here.
I finally got around to looking at blogs. It looks great. Spencer looks so sophisticated. I'm sure it's just the uniform.
Post a Comment