I'm grateful that Megan is still into "
girly" costumes. I love to see her all dressed up. It's also nice to see her act like a little lady.
So here is the detail on the back of her dress. She's tied in.

Then here's the front. Since it was a bit cold this year, we added a fur shrug to keep her arms warm.

This is Megan with her friend Cassie, who lives down the street. Somehow I got talked in to making them matching Halloween costumes. I usually always make the kids costumes and didn't think it would be that big of a deal to do one more. Ummmm.... maybe it is!
I didn't want these costumes to be cheap looking, so they are fully lined. I had to work with the pattern to get a good fit, then we had tons of hand sewing to do. Clarification! I didn't do the hand sewing, the girls did and they did a fabulous job.


I noticed these two little girls with their trick-or-treat buckets. Aren't these buckets so cute! Their mom just bought empty paint buckets from Home Depot then went to town with craft paper, ribbon, vinyl letters, fake feathers and flowers. Their mom said she makes these buckets for every occasion, Easter, Valentines, St. Patricks Day, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment