We needed to be able to pull it off and wash it so I put velcro down one side and this allowed me to tapper the slip cover to fit the shape.
Here's the final project. I wish I had taken before pictures. The walls were a pinky tan. We changed it to the yellow color you see on the left and then one wall in black. We needed a focal point. So I decided to make wood frames and cover them with different black and white prints. The magazine rack is from Ballard Design and the ottoman came from Pier 1. She used to have a big basket on the floor for magazines as well as a coat rack. It was really quite cluttered. Now we've got a much cleaner look.
2 comments:
hmm.....I am wishing I was your hairdresser....:) You did a fabulous job on her Salon! No surprise...woman of many talents!
Looks great!
Post a Comment