Thursday, May 21, 2009

Spencer's class party


(Spencer's 7th grade classmates)
We did an interesting thing with Spencer's class party this year. We held it during school hours, 11a.m. to 2:30 p.m., the day before school let out for summer. At first I wasn't so sure about this, but it turned out really great. All the kids were assigned to bring something for the BBQ lunch. I just provided the place, the pool and the grill. The teacher came as well and that really helped keep the kids in line.


(Spencer and Vincent)
I didn't get a picture of the 500 water balloons, but that kept them entertained for at least an hour.

(Taylor and Maquel)

(Jake, Drew, Mrs. Crawford and Mrs. Crawfords daughter, Spencer at the bottom)

(The girls hanging out in the shallow end)
There were only 17 kids in his class this last year. His teacher was in heaven.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Wow you are awfully nice to host the party. hope it wasn't too crazy