With spring already upon us, it's time to get some projects done in the yard. I was hoping this year would be the last year for projects and we'd get to the point of just maintaining what we already have. No such luck! After assessing our yard, I figured there were still some spaces that needed to be put to better use. Especially if this economy is going to stay as it is.

Here's my #1 man to get the job done.

The project? Another grow box in the front yard at the side of our driveway. The area was covered with small landscape rocks. They looked nice, but it was a pain to weed. So, out with the rocks and in with railroad ties.
I loaded all my photos backwards (what a dingbat!) and I'm to lazy to delete and reload. So this is the project in reverse.
It was my job to hammer in the steel pegs. This is after Ter pre-drilled the holes.

The front yard slopes towards to road so we used our level and got everything set just right.

We borrowed the neighbors chain saw. Totally
grateful! This made the project go much faster. We were able to complete it in one day.
Ter and I have decided those are the types of projects we like.
No comments:
Post a Comment