Quick update. Tadd got the okay to be released from Primary Children's but he's still connected to an oxygen tank. This ought to be interesting seeing that this kid doesn't stay put for two seconds. Hopefully it has a little cart with wheels so he can drag it around the house. Oh now that would be a cute picture! Aren't you supposed to be about 80 before you have to start dragging around your breathing supply. If you know Tadd, he's quite the character. I can only imagine the mischief he'll get into with this little tank of oxygen.
Sarah ended up being treated this morning for an anxiety attack. They have a medication for this, but I forgot the name. Anyway, she is doing fine.
Over at St. Marks hospital, Jeremie's brother Eric kept him company for the day.
Again, thank heavens for family.
I also need to mention that Eric saved my parents house from burning down, not really, but mom had food in the crockpot yesterday before she left to help Sarah and with all the craziness she never made it home, so it was still cooking after 24 hours. Eric, stopped in and turned it off before he made his way up to SL to be with Jeremie.
This is moms second attemp in a single week to burn down the house. The first was with a microwave dish gone wrong. Mom always keeps us entertained!
Happy Valentines Day!
13 years ago
3 comments:
WOW!! That doesn't sound like a fun weekend at all. I'm glad that Tadd is home now. We'll be praying for them all and keep thinking of you all.
Thanks for keeping us all posted on the updates.
Wow. I had no idea any of that was going on. I hope that they are all doing better. That is some scary stuff! Thanks for posting all the updates.
Wow. What an ordeal for the poor Snowders!! I didnt know this was going on till my mom told me. I hope everyone gets to come home soon and that nothing else crops up. Well keep everybody in our prayers for sure!
Post a Comment