I saw this today and cracked up. As one of those many New Year's resolutions we all set, I'm truely hopeful that I can keep up my exercise plan until the weather warms up and we can start swimming again. Oh the joys of getting older.
I didn't know you blogged! Yeah. My blog is for invited readers only, so I will send you an invite. If it is not the right email address let me know. I love that we can stay connected this way. It seriously made my day when I got your card and I found out you blogged ;)
Tiff, I know this comment has nothing to do with New Years Resolutions but I had to tell you! I just got your letter in the mail and I could not believe it. Kevin and I lost your address a few years back. We looked you up in everything possible and couldn't find you. We have saved the last two years Christmas letters for you and they will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for not forgetting about us! Kevin and Julane Dodge :)
Hi Tiff! This is your cousin Jen. I am so glad you have a blog--it is so much fun to see what you are up to and to catch glimpses of your beautiful house. You should post more pics of it. I will have to check out pinchingyourpennies. I have become addicted to CVSing, which sounds similar.
5 comments:
That's awesome! What a great comic. Good luck with your resolution. I'm hoping I can make mine last for longer than a couple of weeks...
Thats cute! Isnt it the truth though!! Glad to see you guys are having fun down south! Love all the posts!!
I didn't know you blogged! Yeah. My blog is for invited readers only, so I will send you an invite. If it is not the right email address let me know. I love that we can stay connected this way. It seriously made my day when I got your card and I found out you blogged ;)
Tiff, I know this comment has nothing to do with New Years Resolutions but I had to tell you! I just got your letter in the mail and I could not believe it. Kevin and I lost your address a few years back. We looked you up in everything possible and couldn't find you. We have saved the last two years Christmas letters for you and they will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for not forgetting about us! Kevin and Julane Dodge :)
Hi Tiff! This is your cousin Jen. I am so glad you have a blog--it is so much fun to see what you are up to and to catch glimpses of your beautiful house. You should post more pics of it. I will have to check out pinchingyourpennies. I have become addicted to CVSing, which sounds similar.
Post a Comment