Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

Here's Spencer putting together his lego Mars Mission stuff.

Brevin and Ter putting together the Geo Trax

Megan was excited to receive a home made gift from the boys. She had been looking at trundle beds for her American girl dolls, but they weren't very cute and pretty pricey. Ter and Spencer drafted up the plans on the computer and put the bed together. Brevin and Ter painted it, and I sewed up some pillows and cushions.


On Christmas Eve, Brevin reminded me that we needed to make cookies for Santa. Since I knew everyone would have a very hard time getting to sleep, we all stayed up to make them. The peppers and carrots were for the reindeer.


This was our little musical debut on Christmas Eve. Timers on cameras come in handy.




1 comment:

mom said...

I just love to see you girls' blogs. It is a great way to keep in touch and also see what fun things you are doing. I am not a very good blogger but when Steve has some time, I hope he will show me how to post my pictures. He did once but I'm not smart enough for only one lesson. Looks like you had a nice Christmas. Hope the New Year is a little more relaxed. Keep up the blogging. Mom stands for Kay Lynne.