Sunday, May 15, 2011

Spring time de-junking

I probably should have started earlier than May, but the yard, chickens and projects kind of took over.
So one day we went through every one's closets and got rid of stuff that was to small but still in good shape to pass down to cousins. This pile doesn't look very big but.....

it was 4 trash bags deep and wide. So this all went to Sarah's house. Yeah for me, sorry Sarah!


We also filled 3 more trash bags with clothes that were outdated (it's been a while since I went through my closet) and just stuff that we seriously do not need. D.I. here we come!

I was getting a little tired of all the junk laying around. It's time to purge!



1 comment:

Scott and Lindsay said...

oh, please come do my house! I swear, everytime we start, somehow we either get distracted before we finish, or it doesn't look like we've even removed anything!