One night I was talking to Spencer and noticed his skin was really dry on his face. So I told him to go in the bathroom and put on some lotion. I told him what shape the jar was, that it had a white lid, would be in the middle drawer and it's for your face.

One of these jars is definitely not like the other.

The jar on the left is the facial location. The jar in the middle is hand cream and the jar on the far right is Shaping Creme-Wax for your hair. Which one do you think ended up on Spencer's face?

Yep, you guessed it! The Shaping Wax for your hair. He kept yelling from the bathroom, "mom, this burns!" I didn't even think about it and replied, "your skin must be really dry!" It wasn't until later that evening when I noticed the Shaping Wax on the counter that I realized what he'd done. I had him wash everything off and start over. We both had a good laugh over that one!
No comments:
Post a Comment