Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Megan!

Since it's been ages since I blogged, I'm just going to hit the highlights of the past several months. Starting way back in February with Megs birthday.
The latest craft that's all the rage in Utah is making these beaded watch bands. So that is what we did for Megans party. It turned out to be a huge success.

Grandma Lewis came down to help with the party and brought Kalista. She's a girl in her Provo ward who Megan is good friends with.

We reused the fabric banner from Megan's garden party and made some great treats.


Here are the watches that the girls made. I had several different color faces, then they picked out all the beads they wanted to use. These are supper easy as they require no special equipment, just a pair of scissors.

We bought most of the beads from the Indoor Swap Meet down in Las Vegas, so the girls had lots of options.