Monday, August 10, 2009

First Day of School

Once back from our vacation, we had one week to get all our school supplies and uniforms ready to start school on August 10. The kids were sooooo excited! I seriously wasn't ready for them to go back. But I've adjusted.


The first week started off with a bang! All three kids have piano lessons. Spencer has tennis two times a week and Megan has dance two times a week. Add that on top of YM and activity days and we have a pretty full week. Thankfully Brevin doesn't start soccer and baseball until the spring. He's feeling a bit left out at the moment, but we wanted to give his collar bone time to heal. I guess I'm a bit over protective. But I didn't want it to break again. He was in so much pain the first go around.

No comments: