It turned out to be a family affair when it came to putting together our valentine's cards and treats. We started out making tootsie necklaces for all three classes (80 students) then downs sized to just tootsie ropes. These worked better for all age groups involved. We didn't really have a plan for Megan's box that would hold all her valentine's. We painted a cereal box then added sparkles and stickers of every kind. She was quite pleased with herself.
Brevin and Spencer ended up with saltine crackers boxes painted to look like lockers. Thank you Family Fun for this great idea.
Brevin tying on all the tags. This took us two days but we had a lot of fun. We eventually turned it into a race. Megan and Spencer against me and Ter. I think we got the ropes down to 30 seconds a piece.
Brevin tying on all the tags. This took us two days but we had a lot of fun. We eventually turned it into a race. Megan and Spencer against me and Ter. I think we got the ropes down to 30 seconds a piece.
I forgot to take pictures of the party I did for Spencer's class. It's a tough age, but thanks to the enternet, we put together a fun party just for teens.
2 comments:
Looks like great fun. We made ours and did them all a week before the party, which ended up being a huge life-saver. I'll have to remember this idea for next year.
Also...is that your Christmas tree still up in the background?? What's up with that? Have you changed it over to Valentine's?
Cute ideas. I love the cake idea for Megan. I get tired of real cakes. Looks like the valentine ideas would be a big hit.
Post a Comment