Saturday, April 28, 2012

Service Project at the Harris'

Lish and Whitney Harris moved into our ward about a year ago.  Ter and Spencer were assigned to be their home teachers and caught wind of a project they needed to some help with.  Since our family is always in for a demolition project we offered to help!
So here's Brevin with Whitney Harris... 

Ter by the back door, Lish's back is to us and Spencer in crouched down...

I stayed on the ground most of the time to toss the boards into the dumpster.  We thought for sure this dumpster would be big enough, but no can do.  It got dumped twice before the project was complete.

I'm helping take down the stair section...

Megan, taking her turn cleaning up.  This is after she finished babysitting their little boy and putting him down for a nap. What a gal!

The final step, getting the legs off the deck portion. This is Ter and Lish.

They put of some railing to close up the gap then repainted everything grey, it looks so nice. I wish I had a finished photo.

No comments: