These are the three boys. There is one more who couldn't come and the one in the middle leaves in two months.
They've asked if I would take the Wolf den as well. I accepted before I really knew what I was getting in to. There would be a total of 15 boys with the two groups. I have a great assistant den leader and the den leader from the Wolf group will stay on as an assistant when we combine the two dens.
Sarah, my sister, has been a huge resource as she has been the wolf leader for 4 years in her ward. I can't say I'm that dedicated. I've told our ward leaders they have me until July of 2012 when Brevin turns 10, then I'll move up to Webelos or get released. For me, I do a much better job if I know I have a time frame to get things done.
Our first meeting was awesome! My assistant took care of the achievements and the boys were able to pass off 5 things. We're on a roll folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment