Tuesday, September 1, 2009

July is finally updated

I'm still learning how all these blog posts get posted. I have completed all the dates related to our family vacation, but since July is over and my post is so long, I think some of the days got archived. So open my July posts to see all the details including our ER visit during our family vacation. We had a blast!
Hope you have a great Day!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Love all your pics, glad you posted! Sorry about Brevin's collar bone.

Annette said...

Wow! You guys have been busy. I've always wanted to see Mount Rushmore. You should've just kept driving east and come to visit us. Those baby bears are adorable!

Tricia said...

What a fun and eventful trip! Nancy and I visited Mount Rushmore before she and John got married and it is still one of the most memorable trips we've ever taken! I hope Brevin's collar bone is back to normal. Sounds like it was quite the game of tag! ;)

Renae said...

I agree those baby bears were darling. We only stopped at Mt. Rushmore, because we were at the end of our trip and we wanted to get home.

Annette said...

Spencer -
I LOVED The Lightning Thief! I laughed out loud a lot. Percy is very funny...and brave. The book reminded me a little of Harry Potter. I am ordering all the rest as soon as I read two other books I had already ordered. I can't wait! You'll have to let me know what you think.
Annette

Unknown said...

Crazy coincidence! I broke my collar bone when I was 6 years old! That x-ray was weirdly familiar. Poor guy. Looks like a great vacation otherwise.