Sunday, December 21, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast

Everyone having a great time. Dinner actually lasted longer than 10 min.!
We did the meal in four courses.

Here's the final product. I really liked how it turned out. Some may say the environment doesn't change the taste of the food, but I think it does.


The garage shelving was a bit unsightly, so we hung big pannels of fabric to act as curtains. This was a sore spot with Ter as this required a climb into the attic to add wood supports for structural purposes. In the end, Ter thought it looked great.

Yes, we built the table in the garage and left it there for the actual dinner. We laid down some pieces of carpet left over from building the house and fired up some space heaters to make it cozy. Here's mom working her magic on the table decorations and setting.


1 comment:

mom said...

I am really impressed with the Tahnksgiving table and decorations. What a fun idea! Your pool looks great even with the snow. Merry Christmas. (You are the first person I have been able to comment on.) I'm definitely computer illiterate.